Friday, March 18, 2011

Confessions

  1. Even though I've loosely keep up with BYU basketball this season, I haven't watched a single game. 
  2. I think the cashier yesterday gave me a 20 in change instead of a 5.
  3. My legs were shaved today for the first time since November.*
  4. I ran almost 3 miles yesterday for the first time in months and it wasn't easy. 
  5. Sometimes when I'm listening to my iPod at work, I'm actually listening to a book.

*They were waxed throughout the winter though. Yes, Mother, I still have good hair hygiene.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

What happened when you took the $20 back?

Ewa said...

Lauren Richey,

Kocham Cię!!!! lubię bardzo nowy wygląd Twojego bloga :) tęsknię za Tobą bardzo :) musimy gadać kiedyś na Skype, proszę!!! Clinger opowiadała mi jak było na ślubie Lacy i teraz tęsknię jeszcze bardziej :)

Kristen said...

Those are some pretty good confessions...and by "good," i mean, if that's the worst you have to confess, you're in pretty good shape :)

love you, laur.