Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Things

Even though the weather is gorgeous this week I'm heading out to warmer weather 
for a last minute weekend trip:


I'm meeting my sister, parents and cousins down in Orlando.
I can't decide if I'm more excited to 
a.) see my family, 
b.) go to Harry Potter World again
c.) enjoy summer weather.

Actually, maybe I'll combine all three...

Hooray!

4 comments:

laura said...

UGHHHH I AM SO JEALOUS bring me back some butterbeer, please.

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

Think of me while you're there, Lauren.

Think of my fondly.

At least give me that....

Camille Richey said...

it snowed today. that's all.

Ewa said...

I would be extremely happy to see your family!!!! but I hope to see at least one Richey girl next month :) One of the reasons why i am happy about my London trip :)

I am jealous (troszeczkę) about pogoda. It was warm today, and even yesterday, but they said we will have quite cold weekend...but since it spring I am throwing away my winter coat ( tomorrow) so it better be warm...otherwise I will have a perfect excuse to not go to school...hmmm maybe it should actually be cold...

Kocham Cię! Jeg elsker deg!!! Te iubesc!!!