Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Frizz

Note: The following conversation happened not five minutes ago.

"Chil'! Wus goin' on wich yo' hair ta-day?"
"Um, I don't know, what's wrong with it?"
"I ain't neva seen yo hair so frizzy!"
"Really? It's always frizzy. Is today especially bad?"
"Yesta-day wuz bad too but I jis thought you be havin' a bad hair day."
"But it's bad today too?"
"Yeah. Girl, I goch yo back. You be lookin' like Hermione."
"Oh, ok, thanks, I guess I'll put it up."

"How does that look?"
"Betta than the friiiiizzz."

The hair is up, and I don't really know what it looked like before. But I'll need to make sure the frizz stays in check from now on!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Might be the best conversation I ever read.

Lauren Byers said...

i have frizzy hair too. very frizzy. until i got the brazilian blowout and now it's amazing!!! you would love it.

Loral said...

this is awesome

Kathryn said...

My chil' don't never have no Hermione hair! Lawdy, Lawdy. You beautiful Girl! And don't you never foget it!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness so funny! i love your curly hair