This post was supposed to go on my Things I'd Send Lisa blog but I obviously messed that up.
But never mind that, I love these dresses still.
If you liked this post. Check out the other posts over there on that other blog.
You'll probably like it over there.
i'm so obsessed with these dresses
But never mind that, I love these dresses still.
If you liked this post. Check out the other posts over there on that other blog.
You'll probably like it over there.
i'm so obsessed with these dresses
that i can hardly contain my glee

3 comments:
They are beautiful. Too bad seeing your dream dress online and buying a dress are totally unrelated experiences, at least for me. I saw the dress I wanted more than anything. Could I buy it? No. Even if I found it could I afford it? No. I was just looking at flowers today and wishing I could have my dream bouquet. Ah well.
Whoa...I feel you on this. I have never loved two wedding dresses more after seeing them for only half a second. I WANT!
P.S. my word verification says "pigwersu"
Oh yes. LOVE THESE. And can totally see you looking ravishing in both of them. Bravo for a great find.
Post a Comment