Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Polo


 
On Saturday we went to a polo match at the Great Meadow Polo Club. We watched the first match on the grass on our blankets (without the wine and picnic like everyone else around, oops). The second match we found spots to stand and watch on the opposite end of the arena. It was way better to stand on that end because we could actually see the match! We even had to back away from our spots a few times because the horse and rider were so close. So close in fact that I got a mini mouthful of dirt when I screamed cheered as they galloped past.

picture courtesy of the lovely lovely Laney

I definitely want to go again, but next time, bring along a picnic! 

P.S. #3 in the black? He was really handsome. But obviously no William, or Harry, or Harry + William.

No comments: