- It will make the trip last longer in my head.
- It will be much easier for you to read than to have crazy long post that would take you 20 minutes to get through when you really only have about 2 minutes to read it, so you will just blow through the pictures and be annoyed that the post was so long.
First item on my list? Food. One really great reason I love Europe? Their grocery stores are gorgeous! Well, not all of them are, but the grocery store in the basement of Stockman's (it's like the Harrods of Finland) in Helsinki was the best, most glamorous grocery store I've ever been to. Even better than Whole Foods (and I find that just a wonderfully aesthetically pleasing experience.)
I really could have gone there every day. Wait! We did.
1 comment:
i'm so glad you had fun and sure the food looks delicious, but what matters most to me is that you're back.
and not leaving for at least a year.
Post a Comment