Plus: Loving my book.
Minus: Stayed up too late, I didn't have time for breakfast and barely made it to the bus.
Plus: Lisa has granola bars, so I shoved one in my bag for breakfast.
Minus: I shoved half of said granola bar into my mouth before getting on the metro train.
Plus: The cute boy* in my ward (that I have a teensy crush on) was standing in my metro car, right where I wanted to stand. You know, just standing there, waiting to talk to me obviously.
Minus: I had half a granola bar in my mouth.
*no, you (or any others of you out there who live in DC) do not get to know who it is until he decides he has a crush on me too
Edit: Check out the extra big Plus of last night, with no Minus, Domineau posted on her blog.
4 comments:
I hope he decides he has a crush on you soon.
Also, one of the things that made me fall in love with Greg was when we were at a Greek restaurant in St. George eating stuffed grape leaves and he could totally talk while he ate without being remotely gross. It's a talent of his. Maybe Mr. Mystery Man will have similar reflections...
Your posts are so entertaining.... ;)
NICE. I'm gonna use a process of elimination, anyway: I'm guessing it's NOT a brigham.
Remember the word "flirt", ha ha. Just talk to him and ask him about himself. Same old advice from your favorite Big G.
Post a Comment