Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer.


It's September. Ho hum. I like fall, and hate the heat of the summer, but I still really really like summer. And fall always makes me miss school.

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." Tom Hanks as Joe Fox, You've Got Mail

Anyway, we're going to the beach this weekend for our last summer hurrah. And here are a bunch of instagrams from the summer (minus anything from Europe since I feel like you've probably gotten your fill... and anything else I might have already blogged about), I wish I could tie them up in ribbon like a little summer bouquet. (Like the pencils, get it?)






Picture descriptions, clockwise from top right: Dairy Godmother custard to go; matching backpacks with Lisa; picnic in the basement on a rainy Sunday; workout along the Potomac;  babysitting Sarah; Deb and I;  Mormon.org sign in Times Square; Legwarmers Concert

1 comment:

pores j gig said...

hahah jestes prze zabawna ! :D uwielbiam ciebie . i mam tez one question. Jak to zrobiƂas? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0ZhaavCTbkw/TmEn9UaR00I/AAAAAAAACEs/NKg83sPQLrw/s1600/laurdeb.jpg