Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve!

Blogging when on vacation is hard. And I've been milking my vacation. Sleeping in late, getting completely hooked on Toddlers and Tiaras (thanks Netflix), seeing lots of movies, eating out courtesy of Papa Richey, and playing games with my sisters.

The pictures I've snapped really don't even come close to showing what a good vacation I've had. But I'm going to post the ones I instagramed here anyway. (Sorry if you already follow me on instagram... you're about to see them again...)

Christmas Eve was spent with roommate Lisa and her family at the Botanical Gardens until my flight to Oregon

Pit stop home from the airport to see the famous Eugene Christmas lights

Our lone, leftover Christmas stocking of Missionary Sister Emma

This picture is actually of Emma. She's on the phone.

My dad's shoes as he gets dressed for us to play floor hockey at the Stake Center on Boxing Day.

We're all excited about the Rose Bowl in Duck country. And if I had a niece she'd be sporting this outfit.

Cami (24) and Rach (18) got their ears pierced for the first time. Look how cute they are.

Puppy Ellie gets a picture, she got a shower after going on a run through the mud in the rain.

Tonight the plan involves dinner with friends and probably games. If I make it to midnight we'll count that a success. (I'm lightweight when it comes to staying up late.)

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

2 comments:

Lacy_joy said...

I miss you! Happy New Year, lover bunny!

Madame Palmkey said...

Dinner with the AWESOMEST friends. Happy New Year!