Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happiness daily

This ad:

This scent:


These cookies:


This shampoo:


This perfume:


All were an intricate part of my day today. I laughed at the ad this morning during breakfast, I washed my hands with the scented soap; the cookies were eaten at work; the shampoo was used to create my do today; and the perfume sprayed before leaving the house. I should only surround myself with things I love.

2 comments:

Madame Palmkey said...

I'm impressed that you love those cookies. I think they're better than regular animal crackers because they're clothed and less pornographic. I find, however, that the "frosting" must contain wax because those babies go whipping right through me. I figured you'd like a nice image like that to complement your beautiful serene blog.

Erin said...

Hey I almost bought Be Delicious the other day. I didn't you know you had :)