I don't know why I think it's funny to put unflattering photos of myself on my blog, but I got a root canal yesterday and a filling and had practically my entire lower jaw numbed. Here are my attempts to pucker and smile. (Mind you, my appointment was at 7:30am and I went to bed after midnight.)


3 comments:
Dear Gorgeous Woman,
I am a single, attractive, successful return missionary and I am in deep smit with you based on these pictures. I implore you to be equally yolked with me for eternity, pulling our ox cart of love.
Your Eternal Buddy.
Oh my goodness Laur- I love you just a lot. I love all your funny posts. I wish I was as creative as you are. Also, two things: You need to teach me how to take pics of myself like you do on your comp and also are you taking Bro Drapers 1 credit religion class?
luv you
Yay! While you were gone I forgot how happy you make me but now I remember and it pleases me. So happy that you are coming back. Not so happy that I have no idea what classes I should show up to tomorrow. Just saying....
Post a Comment