Sunday, February 22, 2009

One of those days

Do you ever have one of those days when you feel like everything you do isn't good enough or that you won't ever be able to get to the point where you want to be? Or that you are one of the most obnoxious beings to ever walk the planet? That was my day today. I frequently feel inadequate but I just suck it up and figure it'll be ok. Today I think I cracked and unloaded on my parents in the driveway to my grandparent's house for about 30 minutes about all the things that are causing me to feel the way I do. Obviously it's my own doing and all I need to do is tell myself that it really doesn't matter and that things are fine but it's easier said than done. I hope your Sunday was wonderful. For me, next Sunday will be better.

2 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

Hm...I've never had a day like that. That must suck! I'm sure it would have been better if you would have called me back though! :) Here's to a better today! Love you!!!

pam said...

Lauren. I'm sad. I'm sorry you had a bad day. I wish you could realize how cool and amazing you truly are! I LOVE YOU!