I have two days left (not counting today). The finals I have left to do don't even count. How great is that? Fabulous.
I'll be working on a lot of books for the next week and a half. If you want me to make you one and are willing to pay, I will make you one. Just leave me a comment with your favorite color. My only stipulation is that I have full artistic control. (Don't worry, it will be beautiful.)
4 comments:
What kind of books? Hooray for being almost done with school!!!
oh me! please make me one!
the actual color doesn't matter as much as the intensity of the color. do you know what i mean? so basically any color, but like a rusty red, or the yellow the color of my jcrew tights, or a rusty kind of orange, or an earthy green, or an earthy blue. do you know what I mean? basically the color of any of my favorite clothes. so just find some paper that fits that family of colors. i feel like the biggest dork. let me know if you need more direction...i'm excited if end up making one for me!
Make me one please!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love blair waldorf. the fact that she reminded you of me truly makes me happy. (even if it wasn't her most flattering moment haha)
Post a Comment