Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27th

is an important day for you to remember because it's exactly two months until my birthday. Consider this fair warning that my birthday is in exactly two months from today. June 27th. I expect you to help me celebrate. Oh, you won't be in the same house, city, state, region as me? Well, you are more than welcome to send me a Facebook message, or email. Yay! Don't forget, two months!

Well, today was my first OFFICIAL day as a college grad. I

1. slept in
2. took Emma to the airport for England
3. hit up Target
4. cleaned my room while watching Gilmore Girls
5. made a book

Sounds like a highly successful day to me!

And don't forget it's two months to June 27th!

4 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

Hey, I'll be here to celebrate with you. Now, if that won't be the best 25th birthday EVER, I don't know what will be! :)

Madame Palmkey said...

One week until MMMMMMYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!! YAY!!!! Steph told me you were in town but I'm kind of glad you weren't because now I don't feel super super upset you didn't call to hang out. Not that I would have been irate anyway. I'm looking forward to spending time together when you do come back!

Carly April said...

I think it's time you start posting pictures of these books that you are making... asap.

Emma said...

thanks for the link!