I have tons to post about. I want to start tonight, but I think I'll have to wait until tomorrow. For now I have 221 posts to wade through on my google reader. (And no I will not be reading them all, except of course if it's your post, then of course I'll read it.)
But this week I want to post about:
- Yosemite
- Hikes
- Epiphanies
- the latest book I'm reading
- and my 25th birthday
Right now though, I'm going to get going on my google reader. (I can't stand having something unread in my inbox.)
3 comments:
That is for sure the worst part about going on vacation... coming home to see how much Google Reader you have to catch up on. It's always the people who post the most that I end up skipping. And the people who write a lot.
thank you for clarifying that you'd be reading my blog. i was worried.
seriously. you're reading mine, too, right ?! :) just kidding.
i love you, Laur!
Post a Comment