Thursday, December 24, 2009

Because I was bored at work today

I took pictures of the two cute frogs I was watching for Amy this week. Okie and Acorn are so cute and little and were just swimming around and having a blast as they sat on my desk this week. I want some!

(So you can see how big they actually are. They're teenie tiny and so cute.)


Okie and Acorn

And now, since I'm waiting in the airport for my flight I have nothing to do and I'm blogging about them. Ha! They aren't even my frogs! Funny thing too, I snapped these two pictures with my phone but took a lot more with my camera. It worked really well on the setting that zooms in really close for detail shots. It's a good thing that no one walked by in the 20 or so minutes I spent taking pictures of two little froggies.

If you're wondering where you could pick up two similarly adorable little African Dwarf Frogs, you can find them at Brookstone.

And, next time I blog, I'll be blogging from OREGON!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(PS. The TV at the airport is on a loop. I have now watched the whole thing. It was only interesting the first time.
Hopefully I won't have to watch it for a third. Even the commercials are the same... Perhaps I should move...)

1 comment:

Amy Lovell said...

Oh, I miss them! Thanks for watching them, (and blogging about them)