Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's been a while!

Hello all! I haven't written for a while. I feel like nothing exciting has happened. But, here is the rundown none the less:
  1. Went to work. (That's the biggest time spender.)
  2. Went to the Scottish Holiday Parade. Lots of rain+snow=wet cold feet (for Erin) and wet shoulders and arms for me. Luckily the wait for tea at Starbucks was really short. And I love bagpipes, so it was fantastic.
  3. My roommate had a cute love interest visit for the weekend. It was fun to hear how things went and I hope they continue going as well as the weekend was.
  4. Went to dinner with a family friend who is in town for a conference. Afterward we walked down to the WWII memorial. It seemed especially important because we realized it was the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attacks in 1941.
  5. Watched the finale of The Biggest Loser and was so happy with the outcome!
  6. Went to the DC temple last night and saw the lights too.
Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post about other fun things to come. The best ones being:
Cousin Ashley's wedding, Christmas in Oregon, and the Ducks in the Rose Bowl!

I forgot to write about the only real exciting thing of the week! My dear Liz up in NYC sent me a rather fantastic headband in the mail. Lucky for you all I took a picture of myself wearing it to send to her so she felt warm and fuzzy that I loved her present as much as I do.

2 comments:

Erin Masi said...

OMG. I can't believe TBL. I think I would love to go on that show! Love the blog! And you!

Amy Lovell said...

Thanks for the shout out! I hope things keep going well too!