Thursday, December 31, 2009

I love my Ducks!

I was talking to my sister today about how all the kids we know who grew up in Eugene but went to BYU are more Oregon fans than we are BYU fans. We don't really know why, but that's the case. But I obviously rooted for BYU against Oregon State in the Las Vegas Bowl, (I don't root for the Beavers). But I just love the Ducks. We've loved the Ducks since we moved to Eugene.

Well, tomorrow they are playing in the Rose Bowl against Ohio State. We're having a big party with lots of yellow and green and Ducks paraphernalia. Actually, the entire city is decked out in green and yellow. (Including the bank.)

The following video was made by some Oregon students and they apparently got in trouble from Disney for using the mascot in their video since it's owned by Disney. Whatever. It's awesome. Just watch for a bit if you aren't an Oregon fan, it's still pretty sweet. But, best line of the song/rap: "Holy moly! Is that my boy Masoli? Cookin' up the offense like he's cookin' ravioli?"-- can be found at 1:05 if you want to hear it. (And, for the Duck illiterate, Jeremiah Masoli is the quarterback.)



GO DUCKS!

2 comments:

Madame Palmkey said...

I like my ducks as a friend

Amy said...

I don't think I could ever love the cougars as much as I love the Ducks.