Spiritual
Physical
Mental
Social
Financial
I think they're good. And it's going to be a good year.
Yesterday I realized as I put my lunch in my bag that all my food for the day was orange. I had a peach yogurt, clementines (three to be exact--I love those things and knew I'd want more than one), tomato soup (which is always a little more orangy than red), and carrots. That's what you get when you're throwing in the fastest things in the kitchen together 30 seconds before running out the door to the bus.
Today Hillary Clinton is coming to USAID to swear in our new administrator. Apparently she has a huge rock on her hand. I hope I'm close enough to see it...
Yesterday I realized as I put my lunch in my bag that all my food for the day was orange. I had a peach yogurt, clementines (three to be exact--I love those things and knew I'd want more than one), tomato soup (which is always a little more orangy than red), and carrots. That's what you get when you're throwing in the fastest things in the kitchen together 30 seconds before running out the door to the bus.
Today Hillary Clinton is coming to USAID to swear in our new administrator. Apparently she has a huge rock on her hand. I hope I'm close enough to see it...
No comments:
Post a Comment