I feel like I haven't procrastinated for a while. This is mainly because I'm no longer in school. But then I realized, I procrastinate EVERYTHING. I feel like Scarlett O'Hara. "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." Thank you Scarlett. You have taught us all how to procrastinate.
I have a handful of stuff I need to do on my desk. I don't want to do it. What I really want is a treat. There is a desk that has a bowl of M&Ms on it. I just got a small spoonful. I want more. BUT, if I go get more, I'll give myself away and everyone will know I'm back for more. I'll wait until the desk owner is gone.
I have a handful of stuff I need to do on my desk. I don't want to do it. What I really want to do is to learn the Flags of the World. That's right. You read that right. I want to learn the flags of the world. And yes, I am a huge geek. Have you ever visited the website Sporcle? Well, it's premise is "mentally stimulating diversions". Perfect. I mastered the countries of the world a few months ago, and then decided I would move on to another something to master. Flags of the World. But first I'm starting out slow. I'll master the flags of each region/continent before I make the jump to the world. Because, let me tell you, I'm bad at it. But I'll tell you this, once I learn the Flags of the World, I'm thinking I'll come in really handy for Olympics watching parties...
I have a handful of stuff I need to do on my desk. I don't want to do it. What I really want is make my grocery shopping list for the week. I should really have gone to the store on Tuesday after getting back from New York, but I didn't. Now for lunch today I brought a can of soup. And only vegetable soup for that matter. Nothing exciting like, White Bean Tuscan Chicken or something. Meh. I hope it's a little good. But my hopes aren't high.
I have a handful of stuff I need to do on my desk. I don't want to do it. What I really want to do is sleep. I have a new daily regimen which includes waking up early and going to the gym. Last night I stayed up too late to watch Persuasion. (Yep, after blogging about Captain Wentworth, I had to go watch it! Besides, my roommate hadn't seen it yet.) Worth the missing sleep time but I'm still really tired now.
I have Kelly to thank for the discovery of Sporcle and the ensuing obsession--eh hem, love of games found there.

2 comments:
peru = best flag EVer! (and Poland is a close second :)
Hahaha. Should I apologize for being an enabler or congratulate you on your incredible skills (while feeling secretly jealous)? ;) ...So, did the desk owner ever leave so you could snag some more sweets?
Post a Comment