Simply me, completely me.
so i saw a pic of your house earlier bc of your fire post or whatever, but seriously lauren?????LOVE LOVE YOUR CUTE HOUSE!!!!
I love this picture!
Our house looks so pretty....but can it be gone by tomorrow...I'm sick of snow.
It would have been cooler if work had been canceled because of the snow.
This is a great picture! I love your footsteps in the snow too! There hasn't been a single snow day in Eugene yet!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so i saw a pic of your house earlier bc of your fire post or whatever, but seriously lauren?????LOVE LOVE YOUR CUTE HOUSE!!!!
I love this picture!
Our house looks so pretty....but can it be gone by tomorrow...I'm sick of snow.
It would have been cooler if work had been canceled because of the snow.
This is a great picture! I love your footsteps in the snow too! There hasn't been a single snow day in Eugene yet!
Post a Comment