Simply me, completely me.
I just did that recently. I bought a ton of clementines only to discover they had seeds. Yuck.
i just did the SAME thing at costco. so freaking annoying. and i am eating them anyways. gross
Oh I LOVE cuties! I think what makes it so frustrating about them not being good is that when they are good you can eat a whole box full in like 3 days. Now I want to go buy some...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I just did that recently. I bought a ton of clementines only to discover they had seeds. Yuck.
i just did the SAME thing at costco. so freaking annoying. and i am eating them anyways. gross
Oh I LOVE cuties! I think what makes it so frustrating about them not being good is that when they are good you can eat a whole box full in like 3 days. Now I want to go buy some...
Post a Comment