Number 3: Live in a big city.
Now you're probably thinking: "But Lauren, you live in DC. You know, big city. Washington, DC."
Well, my dear one, that is actually where you are mistaken. I live in Virginia. In a house. (A house that Carly calls a mansion.) I live close, as it takes me a mere 30-40 minutes to get from house to bus to metro to work. Close, but not actually in the city. I would like to live in one.
Where would this big city be? I'm not entirely sure.
But here are some possibilities:
Now you're probably thinking: "But Lauren, you live in DC. You know, big city. Washington, DC."
Well, my dear one, that is actually where you are mistaken. I live in Virginia. In a house. (A house that Carly calls a mansion.) I live close, as it takes me a mere 30-40 minutes to get from house to bus to metro to work. Close, but not actually in the city. I would like to live in one.
Where would this big city be? I'm not entirely sure.
But here are some possibilities:




6 comments:
If you actually move to San Francisco, I will come with you. Promise.
I knew the second one only becasue of Full House. And I was thinking that the third might be Boston? Just a stab in the dark. I live in a small city...
and I almost absolutely sure that first one is London?Am I right siostro? those colourful houses remind me of Portobello Road and I recognize registartion plate :) I know that they have similar in France but they alos have different shape of the numbers and letter on it :)
woohoo i got a shout out! made my day. i think you should give an answer key, because i played the game but there's no way i'm giving up my lack of culture by putting my guesses in writing...
2nd one is San Francisco, I knew that from Charmed actually. Stupidest show ever and I watched like ever episode. I'm a loser. 4th is New York, right? At least that's what Law and Order and Raising the Bar always show New York looking like. I know the first one is out of the country. Does that count for anything?
I keep checking back for the answers on this one... where are they?
Post a Comment