Tuesday, March 16, 2010

29 and 38

Note: If your name is Michael B. Do not read this post.






29 Days until my parents see Jess in Singapore.



38 days until I see Jess in Eugene.



Am I excited?



A little would be an understatement.



(Thank you Jess for posting these hilarious pictures on Facebook ages ago.
They still make me laugh.
And apologies to Michael B for spoiling his no count down rule.
Because lets be honest Michael, there's no way you didn't read this post.)

3 comments:

Carly April said...

hahaha oh my gosh i'm so glad you posted this! i'm so excited too! although that number is probably much higher until the time i see her, but i am just happy thinking about it! and these pictures are priceless.

Annie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh well, Michael will just have to get over it. Thanks Lauren for posting the numbers!

And guess what I found? Cheap flights from Mesa, AZ to Eugene, OR. So, I might just be taking a trip up to Eugene this summer...yay for Jess coming home!

Michael said...

my oh my....... no comment :)