Monday, March 22, 2010

Family


(Mom, Rach, me and Dad. Photo taken last summer in Montreal.)

This week my parents and little sister Rachel are here for Spring Break. (Though they will be spending three of those days up in NYC, my favorite playground.) But, they just called and have arrived in DC and are taking their naps in the hotel before meeting me for lunch and a half day at work. Lovely.

And as I looked for a picture to put up I found these funny/stupid ones we took while sitting bored in the car on that same Canada trip.



I can't wait for all my sisters to be home and in the country! And I'll get to see two of those away sisters one month from tomorrow in Oregon!
(Emma will be coming back from BYU Jerusalem and Jess will have been back a few days from her Singapore/Malaysian Mission.)

2 comments:

Carly April said...

i think you should come with your family to NYC!!!!!! AND i can't believe Jess is going to be home so soon! i miss your family. (including you!)

MKShelley said...

You seriously have the cutest family ever!