Tonight after work I felt like I was riding a rollercoaster. Why? Because my emotions seemed to be all over the place.
Good: I left work and went to the gym. Lifted weights and did a light cardio. I really really really didn't want to go and almost talked myself out of it multiple times because I wasn't going to be able to work out that long since I worked a little late and needed to catch the movie. But, I made myself go and was happy and it was good. (That sounded a little like scripture language.)

Bad: The movie was Remember Me with Robert Pattison. He was actually attractive in the movie too. It didn't get good ratings, but most chick flicks don't get good ratings anyway right? So we went and saw it. It was good all the way to a point. I sat in the theater with a completely disgusted look on my face as my hand rested on my heart. I won't tell you what happens just in case you want to see it. I will tell you though that my favorite part of the movie was Tyler (Robert Pattison's character)'s relationship with his little sister Caroline.
We also decided to catch a movie after work on Mondays. It'll be our own little FHE. Yay!
Good: I left work and went to the gym. Lifted weights and did a light cardio. I really really really didn't want to go and almost talked myself out of it multiple times because I wasn't going to be able to work out that long since I worked a little late and needed to catch the movie. But, I made myself go and was happy and it was good. (That sounded a little like scripture language.)

Bad: The movie was Remember Me with Robert Pattison. He was actually attractive in the movie too. It didn't get good ratings, but most chick flicks don't get good ratings anyway right? So we went and saw it. It was good all the way to a point. I sat in the theater with a completely disgusted look on my face as my hand rested on my heart. I won't tell you what happens just in case you want to see it. I will tell you though that my favorite part of the movie was Tyler (Robert Pattison's character)'s relationship with his little sister Caroline.
We also decided to catch a movie after work on Mondays. It'll be our own little FHE. Yay!
Great: My lovely roommate Andrea was so kind to pick me up from the metro, I came home to this:
and Green Velvet Cupcakes.
P.S. Want to know what's in the package? Just you wait. But, I'll give you a huge hint: you sit on it.
P.S. Want to know what's in the package? Just you wait. But, I'll give you a huge hint: you sit on it.
4 comments:
a couple things : ok first, im glad someone else takes rides on emotional rollercoasters. how can we get off them? if you ever find out, please pass along your secret. matt thinks im a crazy person.
second. robert patterson. not hot. i may be the only girl in provo, utah to say that...anyways, glad you kind of agree?
third. will you be joining me in making green velvet cupcakes on wednesday too?? check bakerella. tell me which you think looks yummier.
and fourth, i look forward to your blog posts toooooo much. (me and michael discuss them regularly. sorry if thats weird?) ok, im going to sleep now lauren. thank you for the late-night read:) i love you!!
I'm so glad it has finally arrived!!! Can't wait to see it all set up.
I know!! It's a toilet!!!
Glad you weren't wearing a v-neck shirt. :) ha ha ha
Post a Comment