- my umbrella;
- my lip bag (yep the little change-purse-like bag that has a handful of lip balms, lip tints, and chapstick in it, along with a roller perfume--or two-- and a little cash for emergency's);
- my hair bag (bag with bobby pins and ponytail holders that are essential since I tend to forget to have some when I go to the gym after work if my hair has been worn down that day);
- my work badge;
- my lunch;
- iPod;
- and two folding reusable grocery shopping bags.
But, I didn't have time to do that. This is what happened:
1. I saw my train pull up to the platform.Did I mention that I was directly in front of the pay turnstiles?
2. I started hurrying because the next train is going to be much later.
3. I rummaged around.
4. My friend asked if I need help.
5. I handed her the shopping bags and my lunch.
6. My wallet fell out of the shopping bag (it got lost in one of the folds).
7. I quickly bent over to pick it up. (The train is boarding.)
8. And, everything fell out of my purse.
9. So now really rushing, I threw everything in my bag.The story wasn't that funny at the moment and I was really pretty late for work. Though my boss thought it was hilarious.
10. I scaned my card, which was in my wallet.
11. It wouldn't scan.
12. I tried again.
13. And again.
14. And again.
15. I flipped the wallet over and repeat.
16. Still wouldn't scan and has the pesky, "See attendant" message.
17. The doors closed to the train.
18. I walked to the metro attendant defeated and have her fix my card.
He's a loud laugher. It made me feel really funny.
(If you didn't think it was that funny just picture me trying to pick up all my stuff right in the middle of the walkway during rush hour. I wish I could have witnessed it, not experienced it.)
3 comments:
HAHAHA!!! This just made my morning. I have a very clear mental picture of what happened and it is FUNNY!!! It made me miss you!
hhahahahah. yeah, i can totally see that. sorry that happened!!
Oh my, your life really lis like the movies! i love it!
Post a Comment