(don't know what the other language is, but this is as good as I can get)
So, in the movie, Tom goes to Summer's apartment and he's expecting everything to happen one way but it's so totally different from his expectations. I love-hated this scene because it could have been taken from my life. We expect things to happen one way but they are almost always another. And I tend to romanticize everything anyway. (I'd give examples but that would just show how many times my expectations were smashed and crushed by reality. And that's just not very pretty now is it?)
Last night I was confronted--blindsided maybe?--by the reality of a situation. I'm exhausted today from the emotions from last night.
I probably should have taken a mental health day. I definitely need it.
4 comments:
OH my gosh. This was my least and most favorite scene! I rewound it a few times. It made me so sad!! It's exactly how it really is. Sorry it happened last night :( Autumn is coming :)
One of my favorite parts of the movie! Hope you are feeling better! Take a mental health day tomorrow!
oh sad! I'd never seen that before! but that is how it is sometimes :(:(
I never commented on this but I've been so curious ever since to hear the rest of the story. I hope time has helped a little. xoxo
Post a Comment