Monday, September 20, 2010

Last weekend in Utah

I went to Utah last weekend because Liz got married. Hooray! And here are the pictures I'm borrowing from my friends (thanks Erin and Amy).

From the dinner the night before the wedding. 
Left to right: Erin, Steph, Linds, LIZ THE BRIDE, Cath, me, Amy

Us as the bridesmaids minus the bride.

Me with the beautiful bride. Doesn't she look so pretty?

Pictures I can't wait to see from the official photographer:
  • My sister Cami boxing me out, basketball style, to get the bouquet. (I would have gotten it too.)
  • Dancing in a huge circle adding on to the dance move done by the person before.
  • Liz and Mark leaving on their vespa after running through sparklers.
Pictures that I wish would have been captured but most definitely weren't:
  • My sister Emma picking up a peach that fell out of a flower arrangement and eating it.
  • The band playing a cover of Ice Ice Baby only identifiable by "All right stop, collaborate and listen." Otherwise it would have been completely lost.
  • My sisters dancing.
And a picture I'm glad was not captured? My sweaty back from dancing. Ew.

2 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

You're welcome for the top picture. ;) Such a great weekend!

Unknown said...

1. Such beautiful bridesmaid dresses. 2. You look lovely. 3. Congratulations to Liz.