I'm desperately grasping at anything and everything to keep me awake right now. I boarded the plane at 10:36 last night in San Francisco after having taken some Nyquil and having bought a pillow and blanket set from the little gift shop. Let me tell you, it was probably the best $40 I've ever spent. The Nyquil knocked me out. And the super soft pillow/blanket combo kept me asleep pretty good. But now I'm suffering the residual affects of a party hard weekend and little sleep, and having gotten off the plane at 6:40 am, getting home in in the cab by 7:40, jumping in the shower and getting ready as fast as I could to get to work by 9.
I hope I don't start getting sick due to lack of sleep. Also don't hope I contracted Mono from Liz two weekends ago when I was in NY...
4 comments:
What's with everyone getting mono? First me, then Liz, and now Erin, you better not be next.
I ALSO was on a red eye flight from SF to DC last night! Only I didn't have Nyquil or a fluffy pillow, and went straight from the airport to work. I feel like death.
Lauren, I was just thinking the same thing about the mono. Just don't share food or kiss Erin while you're here....
I never pictured you girls for the making out type... ;)
Post a Comment