Thursday, February 24, 2011
Forgotten Lunch
In a spasm of forgetfulness this morning, I forgot my lunch. I realized it as I pulled my wallet out of my bag to get on the bus. The fact that my bag was light should have tipped me off as I ran down the street, but it didn't. And now I don't have my orange slices, my carrot sticks, the My Little Pony fruit snacks (yes, I'm 7), or my salad. And my salad was good too, avocado, strawberries, chicken, almonds, balsamic vinaigrette... Wish I was going to eat that today instead of trying to figure out what to eat. I haven't eaten lunch out in ages, I'm not sure where to go, and for some odd reason its stressing me out. Just thought I'd share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just had Potbellys. A Skinny TKY. Delish! Although your salad sounds waaay better.
Post a Comment