Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Hawaii
My family is currently spending their time at a gorgeous hotel resort, sitting on the beach, eating delicious fresh Hawaiian banana bread, and taking day trips to Hana. And yesterday they were in Laie. I'm so jealous and I wish I was there too.
Instead, I will sit at my desk here at work and eat the banana cake I made last night. Not quite as good as the Maui bread, but good for now in the 40 degree weather. And at least the sun is out and I can see that from my desk window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.
A lady at the gym this morning was talking about her trip to Maui that she just got back from. They stayed at the Sheraton at Black Rock. It made me jealous, too. How I wish to be back on my honeymoon, being lazy at the beach. I can't even see the window from where I'm working today, but it's 70 out and windy. Not the same was windy with the beach...
Post a Comment