I have stuff to do at work. Instead I am dragging my feet and procrastinating on the internet. Why do I do that? It doesn't make me feel any better about my work ethic or my productivity and makes me feel like a bad employee. But, here I am blogging, counting down the last 38 minutes left of work, and half dreading, half wishing for a government shut down. I don't want it because that means I don't work and I don't get paid. I want it because it means a few hours (days?) of vacation I wasn't expecting.
I usually blog when I'm procrastinating, and lately, my main place for online procrastination is the blog I started about six months ago when my roommate left the country for work. I end up posting multiple things a day. It's all random. It's probably the most random blog ever. But, I like it, and its full of pretty looking, delicious looking, and fun looking things. You can procrastinate over there too. Because isn't that what blogging is really all about anyway? Procrastination? Well, unless you actually get paid for your blog. Then, it's kind of your job I guess.
I'm rambling.
But, here's a picture, because everything's more fun with a picture. Right?

1 comment:
fact his name is chris.
fact he called her baby.
fact we all laughed.
fact those tattoos are fantastic.
fact i miss you a lot.
fact i've been a little gassy for a few days.
Post a Comment