Thursday, April 28, 2011

Best thing you will do all day

I have eight unpublished posts waiting to be finished or elaborated with pictures I haven't taken or haven't uploaded from camera to computer. Oops.

Best thing I might have searched for yesterday? Check it out. You know, you'll thank me later and its probably the best decision you will have made all day. So just click. Enjoy.

Oh, not handsome enough for you? Watch this video below, for the first or 100th time. Its always funny.


Jake should definitely be voted in. Oh, and have you seen Source Code yet? You should. It was awesome! AND, it got 90% on Rotten Tomatoes. AND, Jake is so handsome.

Again, you're welcome.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Holy crap. Thank you!

AJ Candrian said...

I shouldn't have watched that video at work. I laughed out loud. A lot. Thank you.

Mer said...

Made my day and I'll probably put it on my blog.

Loral said...

That is the greatest thing that will happen to me today. Also, Eugene was awesome! I loved it. It was so pretty, I have to say, I think I would happy to live there if I could. Thanks for the info about the track meets, that would be an awesome experience. I really want to try to go to one of them. Hope your having fun in D.C. and I love your blog!

LMemory said...

That video made my day and I also want to steal it... but maybe I'll keep the handsome to myself. I can't believe how many guys they got for it!

Wendle said...

bahahaha. OMG I 'm still laughing. Thanks for sharing that, Lauren.

And I agree. Jake should have been in that clip for sure!