- I finished my latest book One Day last night. I really liked it, keep thinking about it this morning, and am slightly in mourning for it being over. It follows the lives of two friends on July 15th every year from 1988-2007. You get glimpses into what they've done the rest of the year but it's just a quick little snapshot. I couldn't put it down.
- Saturday night we found ourselves watching the fireworks at the National Cherry Blossom Festival.
- My sister Jess and her husband are moving to Virginia next month! She is coming out next week to try and get a place to live. I am so excited to have family close!
- I have decided if there is a government shut down, I will take the forced days off to enjoy the beautiful weather, catch up on sleep, and finally pick up my learning to draw book.
- This morning I got to the bus stop and realized I didn't have my Kindle, which meant I wouldn't have anything to do at the gym tonight, so after hesitating for a bit, I sprinted home, ran upstairs to my room (two stairs at a time), and back to the bus stop without missing the bus. I'm still a little worn out...
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Slacking
I've been a slacker when it comes to posting lately. I have three half finished posts and I'm not sure if I'll finish them. But in order to keep some kind of continuity on my blog, and to get rid of that awful picture as the first thing seen on the blog, I will give the 30 second low down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I am on the waiting list for that book at the library! I've heard it's good, and I want to read it before the movie comes out.
Post a Comment