Monday, March 26, 2012

Laduree

It's like I died and went to heaven deliciousness. I've heard stories about the tastiness of Laduree macarons but I've only had the imitations. So when I heard the famous French pastry shop opened a location on the Upper East Side I knew a trip across Central Park needed to be made.





And seriously, how can these little cute, delicious-ness of packed flavor chewy cookies not make any and everyone happy. It was hard not to devour them all post lunch. Totally worth it. I'm officially sold and now am going to learn to make mediocre imitations.

(Oh, and our favorite flavors? Vanilla, Coconut, and Caramel with Fleur de Sol.)

ps. I added a picture of us post Hunger Games to the last post. HERE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm adding this to my NYC to-do list. Those look delish!

Lindi said...

Oh my gosh, your nail polish totally matches your macaron in the last picture- you guys were meant to be together.

Madame Palmkey said...

I am ALSO going to learn to make these! We'll have to share any secrets we have