- knowing my left from my right. I ALWAYS give people the wrong directions. Even though I'm really good at directions and knowing where I am and rarely getting lost, I still tell people my house is on the right side of the road when I clearly and thinking left.
- cooking rice. How can someone be bad at cooking rice? I don't know, but I am. I rarely eat rice because cooking it stresses me out. Give me a multi-flavored cake, no problem. Throw a recipe I've never made before at me? That sounds exciting. But rice? Have someone else cook it. Except tonight where I'm making THIS, THIS, and THIS for dinner with my roommates and rice needs to be served.
- not talking during class. I can't help it. It's a curse. My kindergarden "
IndianNative American" Name was Little Babbling Brook. I've been chatty my whole life. And I especially cannot stay quite in church. - scooping litter box waste. Still can't do it. I'm still gagging. I bought gum, I plug my nose, I close my eyes (bad idea), and I still gag so hard I think I'm going to loose my last meal. So, I was a bad cat mama and didn't clean out the box for a few days. (Ok ok ok, like five days. Oops, that's kind of a really long time.) Well, they should be grateful, I went above and beyond my duty as a cat sitter and cleaned out that blasted litter box. I gagged once (more like a dry heave really) and then was done! Hoorah for me!
And for something I'm good at.
- I can juggle. Thank you elementary school P.E.
What random things are you not good at? Or are good at?
6 comments:
First, video of juggling.
Second, get a rice cooker!
Third, I still have to pause and think about which hand is which sometimes, too.
I am not good at sewing, singing, or talking in fake accents. I so wish I were...
I cannot cook rice either!!! Give me a super complicated recipe-no problem. Rice?! No way.
I am also terrible at making rice crispy treats. I blame it on the rice...
I can't cook rice either! Have you tried a rice cooker?
Lauren!! I'm bad at cooking rice, not talking and scooping out litter baskets! That's part of why I hate cats so much. I do know my left from my right, but I have to think about it sometimes. Glad to know I'm not the only one!
I always make John cook rice when we need it, he seriously rocks at it and makes it SO delicious! Go figure. :)
Also, I think he wants to punch me in the face whenever I say, turn right...I mean left.
I rock at making cookies, and I'm not shy about admitting that. I'm so humble.
I am bad at telling time from non-digital clocks. Truly. I have been practicing though, and have gotten better.
I also cannot do cartwheels.
Post a Comment