Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

We're one day past my birthday and still in the middle of my Birthday Week so, for those of you not on Facebook or Instagram (my mother), I thought I'd share a couple of my Instagrams from yesterday. That and tell you I had a fantastic day that I did not spend at work but doing what I wanted at home, and spending it with friends. It was a pretty great day. And everyone told me my cakes were good so that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.*





*yes, "words of affirmation" is my language of love

3 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Happy birthday... a tad late! But nonetheless, I hope you had an awesome day! Those cakes look mouthwatering delightful. I have no doubt they were indeed.

Emma said...

you made THREE birthday cakes?? mmmmm! i want to eat it!

Unknown said...

Your cakes are also so beautiful. Truly.

Happy (belated) birthday.

xo