As I walked towards the doors to leave the JFSB I saw a girl in front of me with her green pleated skirt tucked into her underwear, and I could see both of her upper thighs. So I started walking fast, weaving in and out of people to catch up to her and save her from embarrassment. Then a group of guys stepped onto the stairs between us. I hoped they were looking down, because if they glanced up at all they would have gotten a heck of a view of her backside. I squeezed my way between them and ran up the stairs after the girl to catch her before she got to the top and was lost in the crowd. As I finally got to her, I told her her skirt was caught in her underwear as I tried to fix it for her. She was obviously very grateful and I felt like a hero for saving her from a very awkward walk across campus.
I also decided yesterday to start documenting the weird, unconventional and/or funny things I see on BYU campus daily. I already mentioned the spandex guys and unfortunately I don't have a picture of it, but as I walked back to The Dev yesterday afternoon I spotted a boy wearing a kilt. A kilt! Who wears a kilt? So I asked if I could get a picture:
4 comments:
You asked if he was wearing underwear or you saw his underware??? lol. That would have been aweful to be that girl. You are awesome for helping her!
Hey... I'm visiting Utah this week and I plan on being on campus either Monday or Tuesday. Would you mind meeting up with me at some point? I'd love to see you in real life instead of in blog life (though I AM grateful for blogs!). My number is 7067182226.
lauren when you helped me with my skirt i told you SPECIFICALLY not to tell anyone!
OH MY GOSH! First of all....I didn't know you had a blog...second of all....hahahahahahahahaha I almost peed my pants when I saw this! My brother is such a dweeb!
Post a Comment