Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Spandex and neon, not always a bad combo

I saw, or rather experienced the best thing today. I was at work this afternoon attempting to do my job and gchat at the same time when I got a phone call from Peter telling me I needed to come see the freak show in the walkway between the WILK and the library. When I lamented being at work, he elaborated giving me details about two guys in full body spandex who were about to do something but he wasn't sure what it was going to be yet. Then music was turned on and they started to dance. I told my boss I was going to be right back and ran out the door, through the MARB and up to the WILK where I saw one very skinny guy wearing a lime green spandex suit that extended up over his face. The suit was a little baggy (which I was grateful for) and pooled around his knees. He sort of danced goofily while handing out flyers. The other guy was wearing orange. Bright, florescent, neon orange. The suit also covered his face. This guy although not heavily overweight was looking a little more pudgy in his spandex (obviously, because there's not much give in those suits) and the suit was tighter around his butt revealing dark speedo-like underwear. He also danced around passing out flyers. I just about died when I saw them and needless to say I've been giggling about the event all afternoon.

3 comments:

MKShelley said...

Oh how I miss the senseless pranks at BYU. People stop at nothing there. It's like their drug of choice or something.

Lisa Marie said...

That's hilarious. Provo humor, I do miss you. Hi, by the way. It's been forever.

Kristen said...

BYU...gotta love it.