Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cake!


Yesterday my parents hosted a lunch for all the cute old widows from church. I offered to make the dessert because I've been dying to make something lately. I almost made cookie dough to eat but decided that that was against my healthy eating plan. But I found a most delicious recipe for Lime Chiffon Cake in my mom's Cooking Light cookbook. It was absolutely delicious. I think I'd make it again.

Also, we went and saw Star Trek last night. I may be a total geek, but I loved it!

6 comments:

wren photography said...

LOVE the cake and I also LOVED Star Trek!

pam said...

NICE JOB on the cake. It's almost too beautiful to eat. I bet it was divine! :) Love you!

laura said...

All the things in this entry look delicious. ;)

Carly April said...

lauren that cake is totally BEAUTIFUL! so when you are in DC are you gonna come visit me in NY? ... just throwin it out there. think about it!

Lloyd and Kay said...

Great cake, Lauren. It must have been luscious. Good job on the decor.

Kristen said...

your cake looks AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG. I'm jealous of your cooking skills. And replying to a more recent post, it ISN'T pathetic you've been graduated a month and haven't done anything yet. WHen will you ever again in your life get to do absolutely nothing?!

By the way, when are you going to DC? What are your current plans? We need to talk!