1. Valley of the Kings, Egypt: My undershirt was completely soaked.
2. Jordan: If you look closely I have pit stains. It was hot and that shirt was not forgiving.
3. River Jordan: Trever's back is very wet. Had I had my picture taken, the results would have been similar.
4. Tel Dan, Israel: Enlarge the picture. You can see the sweat on my forehead.
5. Gamla, Israel: I am starting to get a puddle of sweat on my neck. If I had photographic evidence of the end, That sweat triangle extended to my belly button. And I had had a camelbak on. It was incredible, I had no idea I sweated that much.
This summer is turning out to be similar, but not for the same reasons.
First off, I'm moving to DC. And it's humid there, so I'll be sweating.
Second, I'm trying to get back in shape so that adds another significant element of sweat.
Today we hiked Mt Pisgah, which if you had asked me before we went how long of a hike it was, I would have told you for sure five or six miles to summit. I found out that it was about two miles to summit. I am not in good shape that's for sure. Here are a few pictures from the hike. It was beautiful:
5 comments:
Power washin' in style! You know, your red toe nails sure look cute.
Wow, you had an awesome summer last year! I sweat in the summers because it's always over 100 in AZ. In fact, some nights it doesn't get below 90. Yikes. I'm excited to sweat from working out. It's been way too long. 8 months to be exact. And I have to wait another 6 weeks too. Babies are worth it though. :)
I can't wait to see the new you! When did you say you were moving to D.C. again? ;)
We'll be nice and sweaty all summer long...and I'm SO looking forward to it.
Please bring that dress with you to the east coast. Thank you!
Hey, time out! That's the house robe I gave your mom a long time ago. I guess it can go to DC, but then what will I wear when I go to babysit, whoops, no one to babysit.
1 - Yes, that really was a spectacularly sweaty summer. And yet, maybe because everyone was in the same situation it wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be?
2 - I'M SO EXCITED YOU'RE MOVING TO DC!! Can we be friends? Even if it's only at the gym like in Provo? ;-)
Post a Comment