This has nothing to do with McDonald's but I have a feeling it's going to be a good day.
1. Viva la Vida (and the rest of the CD)-- it's playing while I clean the kitchen and you better believe it's going to be playing while I clean my car. Maybe I'll put on Dixie Chicks afterwards...
2. It's sunny today! Unfortunately the pool heater is broken so there won't be any swimming. (The thought of going swimming in water that has not been heated for an entire winter is not only undesirable but also just plain ridiculous.) But this will also make it a lot nicer when I wash the car.
3. Bike ride? I might be going on a tandem ride this afternoon with my dad. I told him it better be a short one because I don't want to be bonky* all night, so I think we're going to do 20-30 miles or so. Maybe by the time I leave I'll have worked up to a good 50 miler, but I think it took me a whole summer to get to that level last time and I think I'll only be here half the time.
4. I love ice cream (especially Ben and Jerry's) and was able to curb my want for it last night at a wedding reception and only have a little. I'm feeling really good about my self control.
5. I think we're going to go to the U of O track meet this evening. They're trying to break a record!
Happy Saturday!
*bonky-- to be so tired during or after a ride that you are completely wiped out and not able to do anything but rest. (Only a good feeling if you don't have anything else to do.)
No comments:
Post a Comment