I'm back in Eugene. I'll be here for a short time. Though I'm not sure when exactly I'm leaving yet. But highlights of the drive home are as follows:
10. Saturday morning wake up in St. George after going to my cousin's wedding the day before.
9. Breakfast with parents and Grandparents.
8. Drive to Provo, finish loading the cars.
7. Stop in SLC to visit with Erin while the parents are at a reunion.
6. Drive to Boise while listening to Remember Me? (entertaining but full fluff)
5. Spend night in Boise
4. Church in Boise
3. Drive to Burns, Oregon.
2. Almost pee my pants between Burns and Brothers.
1. Shakes in Sisters (Black Raspberry)
Yes there is a Brothers, Oregon and a Sisters, Oregon. Brothers is really just a rest stop and a few mobile homes, but Sisters is a really cute.
It's good to be home I'm sweaty from unloading the cars and now I get to help my sister with her homework. Apparently we will be discussing Hinduism tonight.
Cheers!

3 comments:
Nathan told me today, "It's so weird that Lauren's gone, don't you think??"
I must say I heartily agree.
We miss you already.
I can't wait until you can say "Honey, I'm home" everyday to me! :)
I can't believe our four person video chat didn't make the top ten! haha - glad you're safe and sound after your drive. Can't wait for you to get out here so there are more "GET OVER HERE" moments in my life!
Post a Comment