Thursday, December 24, 2009

Emma and Rachel

Since my last post was dedicated to Jess and Cami, I should probably do one for Emma and Rachel so they don't feel lonely or left out--not that they said anything to me about it anyway, I'm just nice like that--but really, I want to show you the great picture Emma took of Rachel.

Rach is 16. She's a Junior in High School. She has her drivers license now. She speaks French.
And, she does ballet. A lot.
Well, my dear sisters decided to have a photo shoot yesterday in the fog with Rach in her ballet shoes.

How great is this picture?
Rach looks so pretty. Her legs look long and beautiful. (Probably because they are long and beautiful.)

Emma is a budding photographer. She has a good eye for everything artistic. I'm jealous. She went to England last Spring, Paris last semester and she's going to Jerusalem next semester. I'm really jealous.

Doesn't she just look European after all that time abroad?
(You're welcome Emma, I know you liked that...)

So, in T minus 15 hours I will be sitting in a car with them and M & D on the way home to Eugene for Christmas and my lovely 10 days at home.

Hooray!


PS. To see the rest of the ballet photo shoot go to Emma's blog HERE.

2 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Cute picture of your sis! Merry Christmas Lauren! Hope you get home safely!

Emma said...

yaaaaaay! you're comin' hoooooommmme! i'm a little european! and i'm in an old person parade!! la la lalala!