Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dream Jobs

If you've ever talked to me (or an female member of my family for that matter) as summer comes around you will know that we LOVE weddings. Seriously love them. I may or may not read a few wedding blogs daily and I have decided a few dream jobs for me would involve the wedding world.

Dream Jobs:
  1. Wedding planner
  2. Wedding inspiration giver (that I just made up myself, but it sounds pretty nice)
  3. Art museum tour guide (obviously not surrounding weddings, BUT, people do have their receptions at museums sometimes...)
Ok, there is a few because I want to get to the most exciting part about this little blog post. Last night as I was driving home from the airport having spent the last seven hours of my day traveling from Portland Oregon back to Washington DC (and it was waaaaay past my bedtime) but, I got a text wondering if I was still up, I gave my answer, which resulted in a phone call from Liz telling me she was engaged! You can read the story HERE on Mark's blog (and I think you should. It's totally worth it).


(Thanks Mark for letting me steal your picture. I just can't resist a fantastic picture of my lovely Liz looking so pretty!)

Anyway, what does Liz getting engaged really have to do with my dream jobs?? Well, nothing. Except, LIZ, give me a few details (ie, colors, venue, date, you know, the usual) so I can start scouring the wedding blogs and fantastic other things online and I can feel like a really awesome wedding planner!

PS- A long long time ago in November I once posted a video created by a guy in New York who had taken my dear Liz out on a few dates. I posted the video with the comment, "Created by Mark Weinberg (who I don't know, but might someday...)" well, now he's marrying Liz. So maybe I should add Wish-Maker-come-true-er to my dream jobs. (Though maybe it would have to be my wish coming true... Any takers?)

1 comment:

Princess Grace || Photography By Princess said...

Liz is getting married?? ahhhh, i'm totally reading mark's blog...i don't know who mark is, but i'm going to be invasive and read his blog!