Pink shirts. Not that cute on men. And, for some reason they were everywhere in my office today.
No big deal right? I can be ok with that.
There was the guy in the magenta; my boss, in dusty rose-ish color and he's married; even a guy in a peach (kind of pinky right?) and he's a baby daddy.
But, I'll tell you what, I was not ok with the only young, nice, attractive, single guy in the office walking by in a pink shirt.
Disappointed would be an understatement. Devastated would be exaggerating a little much. Slightly crushed maybe?
But, I walked by his desk later--No, I wasn't doing a "walk by" I actually had a purpose of walking by and it would definitely have been out of the way to go a different way. So ANYWAY, I walked by and I decided that someone who takes their dry cleaning to work with them and has it sitting in their office must be at the bottom of their pile and in need of laundry and is therefore still available.
Yes!
(Because lets be honest, having an office crush on someone gay is just kind of pathetic don't you think? So, he's straight until the next pink shirt incident. And lets hope that happens on laundry day again!)
4 comments:
You kill me Lauren! I love your blog, because sometimes I really miss being single, and seeing it all again through your eyes reminds me of how good I have it. And.. I just have to scream this... YOU WILL GET YOUR MAN SOON! I can feel these things.
I don't like it when people comment on my blog just because i had just commented on theirs, so even though you JUST commented on my blog i can assure you i'm not commenting just because you did. ANYWAYS. long story short, seriously HILARIOUS. i think you should go for this pink shirt guy.
:)
Pink shirt doesn't mean he's gay, you said yourself that two heterosexual men in your office were wearing pink. Think "fashionable" or "edgy" or "comfortable with his masculinity, enough to wear pastels." I'm always trying to get fella to wear brighter colors.
you make me smile! Luv your guts!!
Post a Comment