Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jess' East Coast Weekend Extravaganza

Picture taken at Portland airport right before I headed back to DC and Emma was heading to Provo last month.
 Or at least that's what I entitled the joke itinerary I made for Jess' trip this weekend. It's including lots of eating. Me at work. Us in NYC with Carly and Liz. Me "sick" on Monday, a bus ride with Jess and a bus ride without Jess. 

She just landed in DC. Now she has to figure out her own way to get to to Pentagon City. (I'm still at work and can't pick her up and it was cheaper to fly into a far away airport.)

But, I'm excited. 

And kind of wishing Emma and Cami and Rach were here too.

3 comments:

amy kay said...

yay for the PDX airport!! It made me homesick to see it in a pic.

Annie said...

Love the Richey sisters! Have so much fun this weekend! I'm jealous!

Carly April said...

can i get a wha what