Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mice Update

Fort Scott House: 2                           Mice: 1

You know that mouse we caught this morning that "the exterminator" was going to take care of?

Gone.

Somehow that little guy fought his way off that sticky strip because all that's left is gnaw marks on my Harris Teeter bag and leftover fur on the strip. (Sorry if that grossed you out. Luckily there was no blood. That would have grossed me out.)

But we caught another downstairs in the basement. I will be setting more traps after a visit to Wal-Mart tonight.

Gross.

Also, I should stop reading The Tale of Despereaux that was lent to me by a friend. It's hard not to picture the little guy dying on his sticky strip when I read about cute little Despereaux!

1 comment:

Michael said...

you failed to mention the cute little mice from redwall too! you might have caught martin the warrior!