Do you ever have something happen on the first day of the week and then everything seems to follow in line with that?
I didn't have a great Sunday. I left my phone at home and didn't get to talk to Cami who called from Finland. True, it's not the end of the world, but I was already slightly on edge and when I realized my mistake, I cried. She'll be home in August, but it was still a major disappointment.
So, that just seemed to set the tone for the rest of the week. Embarrassing moments yesterday (not funny ones either). And rain today just kind of locked in my sour mood. I'm annoyed (but I don't know why) and frustrated (but I can't figure out the cause) and just want to quit my job and travel the world.
I do have things to post about though. My Saturday visiting the European Union Embassies (probably another reason I just want to travel the world); the three layer Vanilla, Strawberry cake I made Sunday; and maybe some day I'll actually post about my room...
2 comments:
Feel better :/
<3
lets gmail chat soon
Post a Comment